Each track title relates to something from my childhood. Many of the sounds are derived from home videos.
01. Reel Life: I once said to my mom, "Life is like a movie, and we're all watching it." I was three.
02. Knock Knock: A tribute to the nonsensical jokes that my childhood friends and I thought were hilarious.
03. Happy Meeter: A term I made up in kindergarden. A Happy Meeter is someone who is not your close friend but someone you're "happy to meet."
04. Electri City: The answer to my childhood joke, "Where do lightbulbs live?" The song focuses on imaginary creatures from another world.
05. Green Stripe: The name I gave to the beetle that I saved from some mean kids at preschool. I told this story of heroism over and over until people got really tired of it.
06. Carpenter Hearts: An army of microscopic, heart-shaped, suspender-wearing do-gooders who make you feel better when you're sick. I drew a picture of one for my Grandmother when she was battling pneumonia, and she kept it on her fridge. She later died of cancer, but it meant a lot to her during her final months.